Hidden Proofs Of A Giant Race
As you read this series of extracts, try to visualize the proverbial series of contemporary evolution...something is amiss.
1. Large bones in stone graves in Williamson County and White County, Tennessee. Discovered in the early 1800s, the average stature of these giants was 7 feet tall.
2. Giant skeletons found in the mid-1800s in New York state near Rutland and Rodman.
3. In 1833, soldiers digging at Lompock Rancho, California, discovered a male skeleton 12 feet tall. The skeleton was surrounded by caved shells, stone axes, other artifacts. The skeleton had double rows of upper and lower teeth. Unfortunately, this body was secretly buried because the local Indians became upset about the remains.
4. A giant skull and vertebrae found in Wisconsin and Kansas City.
5. A giant found off the California Coast on Santa Rosa Island in the 1800s was distinguished by its double rows of teeth.
6. A 9-foot, 8-inch skeleton was excavated from a mount near Brewersville, Indiana, in 1879.
7. Skeletons of "enormous dimensions" were found in mounds near Zanesville, Ohio, and Warren, Minnesota, in the 1880s.
8. In Clearwater Minnesota, the skeletons of seven giants were found in mounds. These had receding foreheads and complete double dentition.
9. At LeCrescent, Minnesota, mounds were found to contain giant bones. Five miles north near Dresbach, the bones of people over 8 feet tall were found.
10. In 1888 seven skeletons ranging from seven to 8 feet tall were discovered.
11. Near Toledo, Ohio, 20 skeletons were discovered with jaws and teeth "twice as large as those of present day people." The account also noted that odd hieroglyphics were found with the bodies.
12. Miners in Lovelock Cave, California, discovered a very tall, red-haired mummy In 1911
13. This mummy eventually went to a fraternal lodge where it was used for "initiation purposes."
1. John Haywood, The Natural and Aboriginal History of Tennessee, McCowat-Mercer, Jackson, TN, 1958
14. In 1931, skeletons from 8 ft. 1-2 to 10 feet long were found in the Humbolt lake bed in California.
15. In 1932, Ellis Wright found human tracks in the gypsum rock at White Sands, New Mexico. His discovery was later backed up by Fred Arthur, Supervisor of the Lincoln National Park and others who reported that each footprint was 22 inches long and from 8 to 10 inches wide. They were certain the prints were human in origin due to the outline of the perfect prints coupled with a readily apparent instep.
16. During World War II, author Ivan T. Sanderson tells of how his crew was bulldozing through sedimentary rock when it stumbled upon what appeared to be a graveyard. In it were crania that measured from 22 to 24 inches from base to crown nearly three times as large as an adult human skull. Had the creatures to whom these skulls belonged been properly proportioned, they undoubtedly would have been at least 12 feet tall or taller.
17. In 1947 a local newspaper reported the discovery of nine-foot-tall skeletons by amateur archeologists working in Death Valley.
18. The archeologists involved also claimed to have found what appeared to be the bones of tigers and dinosaurs with the human remains.
19. The Catalina Islands, off California, are the home of dwarf mammoth bones that were once roasted in ancient fire pits. These were roasted and eaten by human-like creatures who were giants with double rows of teeth.
20. One of the latest accounts of a race of giants that occupied Europe comes from the middle ages and involves a surprising figure: Saint Christopher. While modern stories of St. Christopher simply make him out as an ordinary man, or perhaps a somewhat homely man, those who actually saw him had a different story. According to his peers, he was a giant, belonging to a tribe of dog-headed, cannibalistic giants. Jacques de Voragine in The Golden Legend wrote of St. Christopher:"He was of gigantic stature, had a terrifying mien, was twelve coudees tall.
21. A coudee is an antique measurement equal to or larger than the English linear measurement of a foot. According to this ancient account, St. Christopher stood from 12 to 18 feet tall (a fact that has become hidden in or even erased from church history).
22. While Western icons don't picture St. Christopher as contemporary accounts described him, those of the Eastern churches do. Often the suggestion is seen in historic accounts that St. Christopher was the product of a tryst between a human being and an Anubis (a demon-like creature based on the Greek Anoubis, which came from the Egyptians jackal-headed god who was believed to lead the dead to judgment)
14. Ibid., p.496.
1. In other words, according to the contemporary accounts of his day, St. Christopher was the product of a spiritual being who mated with a human woman. And once again the result of this union was a creature that matches the descriptions of the Nephilim.
1.One of the many races of giants.
...AND THEY BUILT STONEHENGE
1. Not a lot is known about the people who would become known as the Celts. It is known that they migrated across Asia Minor, through northern Europe and into what have become the Celtic countries of Wales, Scotland and Ireland. Most accounts of them include references to the giants that were often found among them. The ancient Greek historian Pausanias called them "the world's tallest people."
2. "Modern historians now believe that, in fact, the giants among the Celts were a ruling class that held control over the indigenous population that formed the majority of the Celtic tribes.
3. As these 60-some tribes that comprised the Cimbri or Cimmerian peoples traveled across Europe, migrating and taking over areas and later being driven Eastward by other cultures, the name of the people changed. While they were in Asia Minor, they were known as the Gomarian Sacae; this was shortened and modified to become Celtae (meaning "potent and valiant men" similar to the "mighty men" on the Genesis 6 passage). The Greeks called them Galatai a corruption of Celtae; the Romans further changed this name to become Gauls.
4. Although the Romans 'would eventually devise methods of defeating these giant warriors, attacking long legs that couldn't be guarded by the massive shields these creatures carried, the blue-eyed, blond giants inspired terror among those facing them in battle for the first time.
The travels of the giants through the German region also most likely inspired the Teutonic legends of the Aryan race of superhumans (with the early name of "Cimmerian" having an obvious resemblance that is probably more than happenstance to Aryan). The Nazi ideal "superman" was a blue-eyed, blond giant; this is the exact historic description of the Celtae. DeLoach has also made a good argument that the giants ruling the Celtae may very well have been descendants of the Anakim, the giants the Israelites found in the Promised Land. His argument is based on the Roman poet Virgil's account of the Gauls which describes them:
Golden is their hair and golden their garb. They are resplendent in their striped cloaks,and their milk-white necks are circled with gold.
5.These distinctive gold necklaces have also been discovered in numerous archeological finds, bolstering Virgil's observations.
1. Pausanias, 1.35.
6. This tight gold band around the necks of theCeltae is what ties them to the biblical accounts of the Nephilim. Remembering that the Anakim were one of the tribes that were listed as being giants in the Bible, the clue that links the Celtae to the Nephilim is the Hebrew word which is translated as "Anakim" in English: The actual word is Anaqiy, meaning "a descendent of Anak."
7. Now the word translated as "Anak" in the English version of the Bible is Anaq and was employed as another term for"Canaanite."
8. As noted earlier, this suggests that the culture that ruled much of the Promised Land when the Israelites invaded it was comprised of two classes with the Anakim acting as a ruling elite within a larger human population.
But there's more. Hebrew names are often based on common words, giving the names special meanings that relate it back to characteristics of the individual or thing being named. The word, Anaq, which was employed to name the Anak, used in other contexts means "a necklace so tight as to appear to be strangling." Use of this word suggests that the most noticeable feature of the descendants of Anak was a tight chain about the neck.
That same feature was the distinguishing characteristic that Virgil chose to remark on when describing the Gauls.
This leads to an important possibility. The Anakim, or giants that adopted their practices, were pushed out of Canaan by the Israelites, going northward and eventually traveling westward over Europe and, with the passage of several millennia, finally settled in the Celtic nations.
Their Religious Practices
9. If the Anakim and the giants among the Celtae were one and the same people, then it's possible to gain an insight into the religious practices of the Nephilim. While the Bible doesn't reveal much about the religious practices of the Anakim, it does hint at human and infant sacrifices and similar horrors. God ordered the Israelites to kill all the men,women and children in many of the cities taken during the invasion of the land by the Jews.
10.However, more Is known historically from non-Biblical sources about the religion that the Celtae practiced. Ancient historians had a variety of horrors to tell about the Celtae giants, including the fact that they were homosexuals (another crime which dictated the death penalty under Mosaic law). Athenaeus states that the giants were accustomed to sleeping with not one but two boys. The historian Diodorus also suggested that homosexuality was rampant among the giants when he wrote:
Although their wives are comely, they have very little to do with them, but rage with lust in outlandish fashion for the embraces of males. And the most astonishing thing of all is that they feel no concern for their proper dignity but prostitute to others without a qualm the flower of their bodies; nor do they consider this a disgraceful thing to do, but rather when anyone of them is thus approached and refuses the favor offered him, this they consider an act of dishonor.
These passages also provide important links that help prove the Celtae are Nephilim.
6. James Strong, Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, Abingdon Press, NY, 1894/1970, 6062.
11. Not surprisingly, the religion that the Celtae practiced was also savage and brutal. This religion has come to be known best for the blood-thirsty priests who led its unspeakable acts, the "Druids." The actual practices of this religion have mercifully been lost to our modern age. This came about through the number of conquests of the areas ruled by the Celtae giants by the Romans and later the Norsemen, Normans and Saxons. The spread of Christianity through the region spelled the final death blow for the bloody practices of the Druids, leaving behind only altars designed for human sacrifices and the placement of "magic" stone monuments that have recently been discovered to have been carefully aligned with the stars, planets, sun and moon. The Druid religion is currently being revived by New Age and neo-pagan groups worldwide another horrifying fact that suggests another assault against the human race might be in place even as we speak.
Because Ireland was never successfully invaded by the Romans, it remained the last holdout of the human beings who practiced the religion of the Druids after the last of the Celtae giants had apparently died off. St. Patrick and St. Columcille are generally credited with bringing an end to the pagan practices. (St. Patrick was also credited with driving the snakes from Ireland; one might speculate that these "snakes" might have been serpents similar to the serpent in the Garden of Eden. If so, these might have been some sort of fallen angels in the form of reptiles.) There are a few horrific details that have filtered down to us about the Druids' practices, however. One is that these priests not only placed their blessings on human sacrifice, they often performed the rites themselves.
Julius Caesar wrote:
The Gauls believe the power of the immortal gods can be appeased only if one human life is exchanged for another and they have sacrifices of this kind regularly established by the community. Some of them have enormous images made of wickerwork, the limbs of which they fill with living men; these are set on fire and the men perish, enveloped in the flames. They believe that the gods prefer it if the executed have been caught in the act of theft or armed robbery or some other crime. But when the supply of such victims runs out, they even go to the extent of sacrificing innocent men.
They devote to death a human being and plunge a dagger into him in the region above the diaphragm, and when the stricken victim has fallen, they read the future from the manner of his fall and from the twitching of his limbs, as well as from the gushing of the blood, having learned to place confidence in an ancient and long-continued practice of observing such matters."
The exact religious practices of the Anakim are unknown But suffice it to say that the little that has filtered down to us reflects the extreme wickedness and savagery of the Old Testament accounts of these creatures. That groups around the world are now in the process of reviving the Druid and Egyptian practices also speaks volumes about where many in our own times are headed, and what they are really trying to accomplish by reviving this depraved religion.... things are just not always what they appear to be.
11. Julius Caesar, Commentary, 6.16.
WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
There were GIANTS in the earth in those days....
[Revelation 9:1] And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
[Revelation 9:2] And he opened the bottomless pit; ...
1. The assertions starts with the burden of proof listed in, GIANTS I, based on the following statement, and further proved beyond doubt that there were indeed a number of civilizations that were giants:
The standard contention is: is this biblical myth, or is this a historical reality of the past... and today?
The new challenging assertion set before you is this: where are they now, if they ever really did exist? The answer?....the inner earth. And the entrances to this new homeland: one at the extreme northern axis of the earth, the other at the extreme southern axis.
Throughout history and various cultures, this new homeland has taken on various appellations:
As fantastic as the assertion sounds, the burden of proof resides in this brief document- tation. But to save space, and not to try your patiences, I have only chosen select passages from each publications included therein. Nevertheless, let us start from the most ancient documentation, progressing to the more contemporary -
Your intellectual foundations are about to be challenged... For truth is somtimes much stranger than fiction
From the SECRETS OF ENOCH
2. The men (literally, angels) took me on to the fifth heaven and placed me, and there I saw many and countless soldiers, called Grigori (rebellious angels), of human appearance, and their size was greater than that of great giants...
3. And I said to the Grigori: I saw your brethren and their works, and their great torments, and I prayed for them, but the Lord has condemned them to be under earth till heaven and earth shall end forever. ....
4. THE BOOK OF ENOCH (The Watchers)
5. Then they (the angels) took wives, each choosing for himself, whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery,
6. To Michael likewise the Lord said,... bind them for seventy generations underneaththe earth,...
7. From there I went on towards the extremities of the earth; where I saw large beasts different from each other, and birds various in countenances and forms,
8. From there I advanced on towards the north, to the extremities of the earth. And there I saw a great and glorious wonder at the extremities of the whole earth.I saw there heavenly gates opening into heavens; three of them distinctly separated. The northern winds proceeded from them, blowing cold, hail, frost, snow, dew, and rain....
THE BOOK OF JULBILEES
9. ...that the angels of God saw them (earthly women) on a certain year of this jubilee, that they were beautiful to look upon;
10.And against the angels whom He (God) had sent upon earth, He was exceedingly wroth, and He gave commandment to root them out of all their dominion,
1.From, THE THE LOST BOOK OF... . Enoch was a distance grandson of Seth; Seth was the 3rd son of Adam. The book in its entirety contains 45 rare manuscripts. First published in 1926 by Alpha House, Inc.; this reprint is by World Bible Publisher, Inc., and the compiler is Dr. Frank Crane.
ADMIRAL RICHARD B. BYRD'S DIARY (FEB - MAR.1947)
(The Inner Earth : My Secret Diary)
I must write this diary in secrecy and obscurity. It concerns my Arctic flight of the nineteenth day of February in the year of Nineteen and Forty Seven.
There comes a time when the rationality of men must fade into insignificance and one must accept the inevitability of the Truth! am not at liberty to disclose the following documentation at this writing... perhaps it shall never see the light of public scrutiny,but I must do my duty and record here for all to read one day. In a world of greed and exploitation of certain of mankind, one can no longer suppress that which is truth.
0910 HOURS - Vast Ice and snow below, note coloration of yellowish nature, and dispersed in a linear pattern. Altering course for a better examination of this color pattern below, note reddish or purple color also. Circle this area two full turns and return to assigned compass heading. Position check made again to base camp, and relay information concerning colorations in the Ice and snow below.
0910 HOURS - Both Magnetic and Gyro compasses beginning to gyrate and wobble, we are unable to hold our heading by instrumentation. Take bearing with Sun compass, yet all seems well. The controls are seemingly slow to respond and have sluggish quality, but there is no indication of Icing!
0915 HOURS - In the distance is what appears to be mountains.
0949 HOURS -29 minutes elapsed flight time from the first sighting of the mountains, it is no illusion. They are mountains and consisting of a small range that I have never seen before!
0955 HOURS - Altitude change to 2950 feet, encountering strong turbulence again.
2. 1000 HOURS - We are crossing over the small mountain range and still proceeding northward as best as can be ascertained. Beyond the mountain range is what appears to be a valley with a small river or stream running through the center portion. There should be no green valley below! Something is definitely wrong and abnormal here! We should be over Ice and Snow! To the portside are great forests growing on the mountain slopes. ...
1.To this point, Ch.7, pg. 80.
1140 HOURS - Another radio message received. We begin the landing process now, and in moments the plane shudders slightly, and begins a descent as though caught in some great unseen elevator! The downward motion is negligible, and we touch down with only a slight jolt!
1.1145 HOURS - I am making a hasty last entry in the flight log. Several men are approaching on foot toward our aircraft. They are tall with blond hair.
2.In the distance is a large shimmering city pulsating with rainbow hues of color. I do not know what is going to happen now, but I see no signs of weapons on those approaching. I hear now a voice ordering me by name to open the cargo door. I comply.
In further confirmation of Admiral Byrd's discovery are reports of individuals who claimed they had entered the north polar opening, as many Arctic explorers did without knowing they did, and penetrated far enough into it to reach the Subterranean World in the hollow interior of the Earth. Dr. Nephi Cottom of Los Angeles reported that one of his patients, a man of Nordic descent, told him the following story:
"I lived near the Arctic Circle in Norway. One summer my friend and I made up our minds to take a boat trip together, and go as far as we could into the north country. So we put one month's food provisions in a small fishing boat, and with sail and also a good engine in our boat, we set to sea.
4. At the end of one month we had travelled far into the north, beyond the Pole and into a strange new country. We were much astonished at the weather there. Warm, and at times at night it was almost too warm to sleep. Then we saw something so strange that we both were astonished. Ahead of the warm open sea we were on what looked like a great mountain. Into that mountain at a certain point the ocean seemed to be emptying. Mystified, we continued in that direction and found ourselves sailing into a vast canyon leading into the interior of the earth. We kept sailing and then we saw what surprised us - a sun shining inside the earth!
5. Several of the inner earth inhabitants - huge giants - detected our boat on the river, and were quite amazed...
1.See GIANTS 1, for more details on this description.
1. The presence of the open sea in the Northland is also explained. Olaf Jansen claims that the northern aperture, intake or hole, so to speak, is about fourteen hundred miles across. In connection with this, let us read what Explorer Jansen 'writes, on page 288 of his book: I have never had such a splendid sail. On to the north steadily north, with a good wind, as fast as stream and sail can take us, an open sea mile after mile, watch after watch, through these unknown regions, always clearer and clearer of ice, one might almost say: 'How long will it last?' The eye always turns to the northward as one paces the bridge. It is gazing into the future. But them is always the same dark sky ahead which means open sea. Again, the Norwood Review of England, in its issue of May 10, 1884, says: We do not admit that there is ice up to the Pole - once inside the great ice barrier, a new world breaks upon the Explorer, the climate is mild like that of England, and, afterward, balmy as the Greek Isles......
2. My name is Olaf Jansen. I am a Norwegian, although I was born in the little seafaring Russian town of Uleaborg, on the eastern coast of the Gulf of Bothnia, the northern arm of the Baltic Sea.
I was in my nineteenth year when we started on what proved to be our last trip as fishermen, and which resulted in the strange story that shall be given to the world, - but not until I have finished my earthly pilgrimage...
There was a tradition my father explained, that still farther northward was a land more beautiful than any that mortal man had ever known, and that it was inhabited by the Chosen.
3. My youthful imagination was fired by the ardor, zeal and religious fervor of my good father, and I exclaimed: 'why not sail to this goodly land? The sky is fair, the wind favorable and the sea open."....
The compass, which we had fastened back in its place, in fear of another storm, was still pointing due north, and moving on its pivot just as it had in Stockholm. The dipping of the needle had ceased. What could this mean? Then, too, our many days of sailing had certainly carried us far past the North Pole. And yet the needle continued to point north. We were sorely perplexed, for surely our direction was now south.....
4. Along the banks great forests miles in extent could be seen stretching away on the shoreline. The trees were of enormous size. We landed after anchoring near a sandy beach, and waded ashore, and were rewarded by finding a quantity of nuts that were very palatable and satisfying to hunger, and a welcome change from the monotony of our stock of provisions....
1.Excerpt from the authors Forward, pg. 5.
It was about the first of September, over five months we calculated, since our leave taking from Stockholm Suddenly we were frightened almost out of our wits by hearing in the far distance the singing of people. Very soon thereafter we discovered a huge ship gliding down the river directly toward us. Those aboard were singing in one mighty chorus that, echoing from bank to bank, sounded like a thousand voices, filling the whole universe with quivering melody. The accompaniment was played on stringed instruments not unlike our harps.
It was a larger ship than any we had ever seen, and was differently constructed....
The immense craft paused, and almost immediately a boat was lowered and six men of gigantic stature rowed to our little fishing-sloop. They spoke to us in a strange language. We knew from their manner, however, that they were not unfriendly. They talked a great deal among themselves, and one of them laughed immoderately, as though in finding us a queer discovery had been made. One of them spied our compass, and it seemed to interest them more than any other part of our sloop.....
1. "They seem to be kindly disposed," I replied, "although what terrible giants! They must be the select six of the kingdom's crack regiment. Just look at their great size...."
2. The surprise of my father and myself was indescribable when, amid the regal magnificence of a spacious hall, we were finally brought before the Great High Priest, ruler over all the land. He was richly robed, and much taller than those about him, and could not have been less than fourteen or fifteen feet in height. The immense room in which we were received seemed finished in solid slabs of gold thickly studded with jewels of amazing brilliancy....
3. I remember hearing my father remark that the giant race of people in the land of 'The Smoky God had almost as accurate an idea of the geography of the "outside"
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; Phillipian 2:10
And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. Revelations 5:3
Seven rivers I beheld upon earth, greater than all rivers, one of which takes its course from the west; it to a great sea its water flows. Two comes from the north to the sea, there waters flowing into the Erythraean sea, on the east. And with respect to the remaining four, they take their course in the cavity of the north Book Of Enoch 76:6-7
1.Ch.3, pg. 16.
IN THE FIRST PLACE PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT I do not expect you to believe this story. Nor could you wonder had you witnessed a recent experience of mine when, in the armor of blissful and stupendous ignorance, I gaily narrated the gist of it to a Fellow of the Royal Geological Society on the occasion of my last trip to London....
1.The erudite gentleman in whom I confided congealed before I was half through! It is all that saved him from exploding--and my dreams of an Honorary Fellowship, gold medals, and a niche in the Hall of Fame faded into the thin, cold air of his arctic atmosphere....
As I looked I began to appreciate the reason for the strangeness of the landscape that had haunted me from the first with an illusive suggestion of the bizarre and unnatural - THERE WAS NO HORIZON! As far as the eye could reach out the sea continued and upon its bosom floated tiny islands, those in the distance reduced to mere specks; but ever beyond them was the sea, until the impression became quite real that one was LOOKING UP at the most distant point that the eyes could fathom -distance was lost in the distance. That was all - here was no clear-cut horizontal line marking the dip of the globe below the line of vision". A great light is commencing to break on me," continued Perry, taking out his watch. "I believe that I have partially solved the riddle It is now two o'clock. When we emerged from the prospector the sun was directly above us. Where is it now?"
2. I glanced up to find the great orb still motionless in the center of the heaven. And such a sun! I had scarcely noticed it before. Fully thrice the size of the sun I had known throughout my life, and apparently so near that the sight of it carried the conviction that one might almost reach up and touch it.....
When we had passed out of the amphitheater onto the great plain we saw a caravan of men and women - human beings like ourselves-and for the first time hope and relief filled my heart, until I could have cried out in the exuberance of my happiness. It is true that they were a half-naked, wild-appearing aggregation; but they at least were fashioned along the same lines as ourselves - there was nothing grotesque or horrible about them as about the other creatures in this strange, weird world.
3. But as we came closer, our hearts sank once more, for we discovered that the poor wretches were chained neck to neck in a long line,... With little ceremony Perry and I were chained at the end of the line, and without further ado the interrupted march was resumed....
4. On we stumbled beneath that hateful noonday sun. If we fell we were prodded with a sharp point. Our companions in chains did not stumble. They strode along proudly erect. Occasionally they would exchange words with one another in a monosyllabic language. They were a noble-appearing race with well-formed heads and perfect physiques. The men were heavily bearded, tall and muscular; the women, smaller and more gracefully molded, with great masses of raven hair caught into loose knots upon their heads. The features of both sexes were well proportioned..........
1 .As stated in the title, this is an excerpt from the authors Prologue, E.R. Burroughs; it ends here.
There are some additional notes I wish to point out before closing. According to the ancient manuscripts, the Watchers not only provoked God by going into earthly women but, they also provoked Him by going into different animals - bestiality. And they taught man these depraved acts as well. And the results of their offsprings, as you would probably surmise: terrible giants, unheard of abominations, horrible to look upon. Even the ancient historian Herodotus (circa 500 BC) made minute quotes of some of these attrocities (sic) of nature. But let us quote from another ancient manuscripts that was mentioned by the chroniclers of Joshua 10:13, and 2 Samuel 1:18 :
From THE BOOK OF JASHER
1.And their judges and rulers (which were the giants at this time) went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and son of men of those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of field, and fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw that the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.
From THE BOOK OF JUBULIEES
2.And lawlessness increased on the earth and all flesh corrupted its way, alike men and cattle and beasts and birds and everything that walks on the earth - all of them
3. ...and the earth was filled with inquity (sic). And after this they sinned against the beasts and the birds, and all that moves and walks on the earth...
I think it may be high time that we all had a little private conference with our teachers of Archaeology, Paleontology, Anthropology, Geology, and as well as Geography and Cartography.
And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. Job 1:7
The devil is the evil spirit of the lower places...
1. From, THE LOST BOOK OF... . Enoch was a distance grandson of Seth; Seth was the 3rd son of Adam. The book in its entirety contains 45 rare manuscripts. First published in 1926 by Alpha House, Inc.; this reprint is by World Bible Publisher, Inc., and the compiler is Dr. Frank Crane.
2. Ch. XVIII:1, pg. 87
3. Ch. XVIII:5, pg 87
4. From, THE BOOKS OF ENOCH, THE WATCHERS, TGS Publishing, Yoakum, TX. 77995. Translated by, Richard Laurence, L.L.D. The Watchers were angels whom were sent by God to instruct man. Note also that this is an entirely separate publication.
5. Ch.7:10-12, pg. 3.
6. Ch.10:15, pg. 5.
7. Ch.32:1-2, pg. 13.
8. Ch.33:1-3, pg. 13.
9. Another separate publication from THE BOOK OF JUBILEES, pg. 23, Ch. 5:1-2, TGS Publishing, Yoakum, TX. 77995, Translated by R.H. Charles, 1913. This is an ancient Pharisee text of about 153 BC.
10. Ch. 5:5-7, pg. 23.
1.To this point, Ch.7, pg. 80.
2.To this point, Ch.7, pg. 81.
1.See GIANTS I, for more details on this description.
2.To this point, Ch.7, pg. 82.
3.Ch.7, pg. 85.
4.Ch.1, pg. 12-13.
5.Ch.1, pg. 13.
1.Excerpt from the authors Forward, pg. 5.
2.From this point on, all quotes are from Olaf Jansen, whom is dictating the story to W.G. Emerson. pg. 7.
3.Ch.2, pg. 10.
4.Ch.3, pg. 15.
1.Ch.3, pg. 16.
2.Ch.3, pg. 19.
3.Ch.4, pg. 21.
1. As stated in the title, this is an excerpt from the authors Prologue, E.R. Burroughs; it ends here.
2. Ch.1, pg. 7. From this point forward, the quotes are quoted by David Innes to Burroughs.
3. Ch.3. pg. 13.
4. Ch.3. pg. 14.
1. From, THE BOOK OF JASHER (The Upright Record), TGS Publishing, Yoakum, TX. 77995, Ch. 4:18, pg. 8.
2. THE BOOK OF JUBILEES, Ch. 5:2, pg. 23.
3. Ch. 7:24, pg. 28.